The following applies to all new artists.
We are currently only accepting new applicants who fit our criteria. This is due to extra demand in particular demographics.
Please read the information at the foot of this page for more details.
- You must be aged 18-35 years old OR be from a non-white background.
- You must upload a CV showing Acting/supporting artist experience or a drama/acting qualification/promo and/or modelling experience.
- We do not accept children under the age of 18. This is for legal reasons,
- You must have access to a computer/smart phone with email, and have basic computer literacy.
- You must renew your DBS certificate every 18 months or provide us with update service subscription proof on a yearly basis (Please only use the government website for DBS applications as other companies charge extortionate prices and cannot be verified by us. The government website is the cheapest option).
- You must have the right to work in the UK and be able to present proof of this for registration.
- We can only accept photos in the format of JPEG, JPG, GIF & PNG. HIEC photos are not compatible with our online system. Please use a converter if you need to change the format of your photos.
- Please check our FAQ if you have any questions.
- All links above will help you with your application and will open in a new tab/window. We cannot be held responsible for any events related to external links provided above. We are providing them for your ease and are not personally endorsing the company/companies providing their service.
Please ensure you read all the information below, before submitting your application.